Healthy Halloween snack idea for a school party the whole class will love! Jack O’Lantern Peaches. One idea of many fun and easy Halloween foods you can make for your kids. Also great for a kids Halloween party or Halloween supper before trick-or-treating.
Jack O’Lantern Peaches
Healthy Halloween snack idea
- canned peach halves in fruit juice or light syrup (see this post for the difference between canned fruit options)
- pitted prunes (dried plums)
- Drain the peaches and blot them dry with paper towels. (This helps the face pieces stick to the peach.)
- Use a rolling pin to flatten two prunes for each jack-o-lantern.
- Using a small knife, cut out two eyes, a nose, and a mouth and position them on a peach halves. Use another small piece as a stem.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Check out these other ideas for Halloween food!